Central Plains Co-op is recruiting for the position of Crop Protection Manager for the Agro Division based out of Rosetown, serving locations in Rosetown, Plenty and Landis. We are seeking individuals who have a desire to provide high performance customer service and wishes to be part of a professional team with the same goals.
The successful applicant will spend the majority of their time assisting with the crop protection side of the retail:
- Ensuring all protocols are adhered to with the AWSA crop protection warehouse
- Ensure all booking programs are maximized to full potential
- Manage and track inventory and bookings for all Agro locations
- Set and maintain pricing for all crop protection products
- Assist in setting crop protection budget and expense items
- Complete claims and invoices for the crop protection business unit
- Work with the Agro Division Manager in developing and maintaining marketing programs
- Working with the Sales and Agronomy Teams to promote various crop protection programs and products
Successful candidates must be able to work independently and as a member of a highly motivated team, be creative and resourceful, able to multi-task, and able to effectively communicate, both orally and written. Candidates must have a valid Class 5 drivers license. A Degree or Diploma in agriculture or related field, and 3 or more years of experience would be considered an asset.
Central Plains Co-operative serves West Central Saskatchewan communities of Landis, Eston, Perdue, Plenty, Harris and Rosetown. Central Plains Co-op offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package including an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Please apply with resume to:
Human Resources Advisor
Central Plains Co-operative Ltd.
Box 970 Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0
Phone: 306-882-2601 Fax: 306-882-2210
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.