Central Plains Co-operative Ltd. is recruiting for the position of Sales Agronomist to be based out of the Rosetown Agro Centre. The Sales Agronomist would take a lead role in partnering with local producers and assisting them in finding innovative solutions to help grow their business.
- Building strong relationships with producers through farm visits and customer events
- Supporting growers’ crop production needs by providing crop protection information, recommendations and field scouting.
- Marketing and delivering crop supply products to new and existing customers
- Assisting with managing product inventories and ensuring the proper handling and storage of products
- Assisting with operations at the Agro location
- Assisting with achieving annual department goals to grow the Central Plains Co-op Agro Divisio
What you will need:
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills which include planning, time management, analytical, decision making and problem solving
- To be self-motivated and eager to work with existing and potential customers to help grow their businesses
- To understand your business goals and creating a plan to achieve them
- Ability to work on your own but can also be part of a well integrated team of professionals
- Comprehensive understanding of crop inputs including agronomics and agricultural technology
- A post secondary education in agriculture or related field
- Experience in the area of sales or adequate combination of experience and education will also be considered
- Be registered, or eligible for registration, with the Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists
- Certified Crop Advisor designation would be considered an asset
- Have a valid Driver’s License
Central Plains Co-operative serves West Central Saskatchewan communities of Landis, Eston, Perdue, Plenty, Harris and Rosetown. Central Plains Co-op offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package including an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Forward a detailed resume to:
Human Resources Advisor
Central Plains Co-operative Ltd.
Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0
Phone: 306-882-2601 E-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.