Central Plains Co-operative Ltd. is recruiting for the position of Sales Agronomist to be based out of the Rosetown Agro Centre. As a member of our team of agri-business professionals, the position will take a lead role in partnering with producers, and assisting them in finding innovative solutions to help grow their business.
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers through farm visits and customer events
• Support grower’s crop production needs
• Contribute to increased sales and profitability
• Conduct diagnosis
• Manage inventory
• Load and delivery product
• Operate equipment
• General Health & Safety
• Continue both personal and professional development
• 3 or more years Ag sales experience
• Degree or Diploma in agriculture or related field
• Candidates should be registered, or eligible for registration, with the Saskatchewan Professional Institute of Agrology
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a highly motivated team
• Must be creative and resourceful
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written
• Hold a valid Driver’s License
• A Certified Crop Advisor designation is considered an asset
Central Plains Co-operative serves the West Central Saskatchewan communities of Landis, Eston, Plenty, Perdue, Harris and Rosetown. The Co-operative Retailing System offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Forward a detailed resume to:
Human Resources Advisor
Central Plains Co-operative Ltd.
Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0
Phone: 306-882-2601 | E-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.