Central Plains Co-op is recruiting for the position of Bulk Petroleum Manager for our Bulk Petroleum Department based out of Rosetown.
We are seeking an individual who has a desire to work closely with our bulk petroleum team to increase the bulk petroleum business in West Central Saskatchewan.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Supervise bulk petroleum drivers
- Work to develop efficiencies in the delivery of bulk petroleum products
- Assist in bulk fuel and oil sales
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Work with Bulk Petroleum Team to enhance market share
- Ensure all booking programs are maximized to their full potential
- Complete budget and expense items for the bulk petroleum
- Be responsible for Bulk Petroleum records and files
- Assist with cardlock operations
- Ensure environmental standards are maintained and upheld
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must possess a positive, ambitious attitude and be a team player
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot computer programs
- Hold a valid Class 5 Driver’s License, and willing to obtain a Class 3A Driver’s License.
- Previous retail management experience in the Petroleum industry, and/or business education will be considered an asset.
Extensive travel may be required throughout the entire Central Plains Co-op territory including the community areas of Eston, Landis, Plenty, Perdue, Harris and Rosetown. Be an active participant of the Management Team (i.e. meetings, customer events, staff events, etc.).
Central Plains Co-operative serves West Central Saskatchewan communities of Landis, Eston, Perdue, Plenty, Harris and Rosetown. Central Plains Co-op offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package including an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Please apply with detailed resume to:
Human Resources Advisor
Central Plains Co-operative Ltd.
Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0
Phone: (306) 882-2601 Fax: (306) 882-2210
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.